Thursday, December 30, 2010

A few favorite lines from patients

1) My boyfriend and I were just fooling around. I think I sat on it. No, he didn't put it in there. I did sit down hard though. Will this take very long? (you know where said object was found)
2) No, I'm not pregnant. I had a bad ham sandwich. (you know how this turned out)
3) Well, I know I'm not pregnant. My mother told me I couldn't have sex until I was married. (yeah.Righto. We know the right answer to this one too)
4) I only take them Dilaudid pills if my pain is 10/10. I think my roommate stole my prescription. (yeah, sure)
5) It IS an emergency. It will only take a minute to get the medicine won't it? I was supposed to be at a party a half hour ago! (Guess what-they might be madder at you)

No comments:

Post a Comment